CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

I'm Back! and LOOK! New comic!

Wow, I haven't been on in forever! But it doesn't look like I've missed too much. 

After a few false-starts and obstacles, I finally got my web-comic "Legend of the Sword Bearer" up and running. 

You can read it here

I hope you all enjoy it!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, the Link works. 

The Splash page has great photos and titles, which made it initially a bit challenging to locate the Sword bearer story. When I first saw the 'Legend of the Sword bearer button ' I was frustrated that it didn't work. I saw the 'My Story' at the top right corner and thought it was your autobiography. That turned out to be the working button to get to your fiction and I could view the first two pages of your comic. Nicely done art.

I set up my first comic: abalonofcalifornia.com with a Weebly engine, and had to redesign a lot of my pages to fit Weebly's slideshow format. I'm impressed with what you have been able to do with Weebly; well done, Ian!

• Should be working now

Joe Chiappetta said:

The link is currently not working.

I'm Back! and LOOK! New comic!
    Wow, I haven't been on in forever! But it doesn't look like I've missed too much.  After a few false-starts and obstacles, I finally got my web-comic…
  • The link is currently not working.

This reply was deleted.