CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hi brothers and sisters! Thank you for letting me join this wonderful community! :)
My name is Poporetto and I'm currently in a project to draw the whole Gospel of Mark. At the moment I'm up to chapter 7,  please give some feedback and feel free to use them if you would like to use them :)

Here is thelink to the comic strips

22-Gospel-Of-Mark-Christian-comic-strip-New-and-Old.jpg?width=520

10-Gospel-Of-Mark-Christian-comic-strip-The-One-With-Unclean-Spirit-1.jpg26-Gospel-Of-Mark-Christian-comic-strip-Jesus-Healing-Withered-Hand-man.jpg

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Love the basic design; the characters have lots of emotional engagement, and a childlike design which could relate well to younger viewers/readers.  Really well done!

My only suggestion is to give your strips the "shrinkability test:" seeing how small you can shink the strip with out seriously sacrificing clarity or engagement. Different vendors will have different size requirements, and some of your thicker lines may cause you problems as you try to meet their demands.

Otherwise, this looks great!

• Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement!! :) :) 
      That's a good advise, I'll definitely consider that next time I draw another page :) :)

This reply was deleted.