CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hi brothers and sisters! Thank you for letting me join this wonderful community! :)
My name is Poporetto and I'm currently in a project to draw the whole Gospel of Mark. At the moment I'm up to chapter 7,  please give some feedback and feel free to use them if you would like to use them :)

Here is thelink to the comic strips

22-Gospel-Of-Mark-Christian-comic-strip-New-and-Old.jpg?width=520

10-Gospel-Of-Mark-Christian-comic-strip-The-One-With-Unclean-Spirit-1.jpg26-Gospel-Of-Mark-Christian-comic-strip-Jesus-Healing-Withered-Hand-man.jpg

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very nice. Where are you publishing these?
  • I love it
  • AAAAH! I am dieing from too much cuteness! I am reading the bible right now so I recognized one of the scripture. or maybe two.

• Thank you for your kind words! That's awesome! What book are you reading at the moment? :)

• You are very welcome!

I am reading a really uncomfordable book called The Child Thief.

It is based off of Peter Pan story. A retelling.

I am also fascinated by the weirdness, but it is very uncomfortable to get through.

It took me a long time to get through the first chapter. It is a big book too and I am also a very slow reader. sooooo yeah.

• Awwwwww~!! <3

• Hehe thank you Yoshi Rhul!

• Thank you Lizzie!!

• I love how you drew the Pharisees' expressions! They're so cute and awful. :) 

• Thank you so much Carrie Hill!! XD

This reply was deleted.