CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

I'm happy to join this community and introduce myself here. 
My name is Issey Fujishima, but please call me 'Fuji.' I've lived in Japan for 13 years before moving to Melbourne (Australia) last month.

Last December, I published my first graphic novel about Jesus and the beginnings of Christianity. It's based on the gospels and features an exciting cast of biblical characters.
The title is "The Reign of God" and it's the first book in a series.

Making "The Reign of God" from idea to writing, drawing, editing, publishing etc was a work of passion. It's encouraging to see many Christians here who love making comics/manga/graphic novels, etc as well, and a lot of talent. 

You can find more about me and my work on www.thereignofgod.com
and the book on Amazon, Apple iBooks, Kindle Store and comiXology!

3449082737?profile=original

I'd be happy to discuss biblical comics. Reviews or comments on my book are highly welcome.

Peace of Christ!

The Reign of God-Poster.pdf

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Waaazzzuuuuup!!!!! ;)))

• I know I’m a little late to the party, but welcome to CCAS!

• Welcome to the CCAS. I really enjoyed visiting your website and knowing more about you. The CCAS has had a table at Comic Con International: San Diego for over 20 years.  If you would be interested in having your book at our table you can contact me at ralphellismiley@gmail.com.  May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you and the works your hands.

• Thank you, that sounds great! Will write an email.

• Cool art style, post up some more of your stuff!

• Fuli,   Welcome to the CCAS site, Brother!

Your ink wash and lines are both dynamic and well practiced. Look over the site, post some of your own material and thoughts when you feel comfortable.

• Thank you, Brien, I will!

• hey fuji was up my dude welcome to ccas, like your art style and hope you find the art here exciting and hope to see more from you bro. God bless

This reply was deleted.