CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Heyo cool cats

Hi I'm Afiya. Or Blyu (blue) thats what i go by comicly speaking. I dont know much about what goes down here but i've really been in need of just finding folks who share a love of comics as well as the gospel so- it's kinda like some kind of giant release from only finding these two groups of people on opposite ends of a spectrum. i've been on the internet for a while. the me of my lost and saved days are online somewhere. in the event you google my name and find something unbecoming lol. i'm very self taught as an artist though i've taken classes. i need to improve daily (as everyone else) whats up friends? 

i also like video games and other art forms like painting. i'm also a writer.... poetry/stories

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome to the society! :)

• It is good to have you with us.  I will that you continue to grow in the knowledge of His grace and mercy through Jesus Christ, our Lord.  And definitely post some more of your work.

• thank ya Jotham i started it months ago and only just finished it recently haha man..... 

• Hi! Welcome to the Society! I like the pic you posted.

This reply was deleted.