CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My name is Chris and while searching around for various forums to attract artists to a project I'm producing I came across CCCAS and I was very impressed, not to say I'm a big dawg or anything like that. 

What is amazing is to see artists and writers glorifying God using the gifts He has given them, and ever since I became a Christian in college that's exactly what I've wanted to do. By trade I'm a digital producer and director, skilled in writing, directing, producing, graphic design, fx, martial arts choreography, editing, videography, sound design, and voice acting.  I've also taught my craft for 4 years. 

My main goal in life is to have a family that I can support and cherish, but my second biggest goal is to create a world filled with such rich and vast faith driven characters that people are drawn to the stories they are in and ultimately to God Himself through his Son Jesus Christ.  I want the best of Hollywood with the unfiltered message of Christ.  I want stories that challenge people's ideas of the world and so real characters struggling with real faith.  And I want super-heroes; ones that can compete with Spider-Man and Batman for depth, power, and believablity.  My goal has always been to create characters people relate to. Not perfect Christians who always get things right, because they don't exists, but real characters driven by faith but in a constant battle with the flesh. 

Not sure if this is an introduction or a mini-soapbox, but I am passionate about creating a new generation of faith driven work.  If you're interested in seeing a small taste of the Series I'm currently working on please check out the website: www.redemptiontheseries.com  and I've always made a post in the collaborations section as I'm in need of artists, especially those called by God. 

God bless everyone! And keep working onto the Lord!

- Chris

RED.png

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• O_O.....wow dude, you have an awesome life ahead of you. XD

Totally love what you're doing, and you have the experience to do all of it, which is awesome. =)

This reply was deleted.