CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hello~!

I always struggle with introductions...well, I suppose I should start with a little bit about myself. I'm a graphic designer, artist, and writer, and I'm also a proud follower of Jesus Christ. My favorite type of comics to read/draw are manga-styled ones, and everyone calls me Sai.

I'm currently drawing/writing 3 different manga-styled comics ("The humanBEing", "FireWire", and "2Kingdoms"), and it has always been my personal hope to create stories that not only have positive themes, but would also provide alternative safe reading for the online manga-reading audience. I am involved with two free online magazines, DREAM Manga which is secular and currently runs two of my series, and TwelveGates Manga, which is completely staffed by Christian artists and runs my 3rd series. I am also the TwelveGates webmaster/forum administrator/graphic designer/whatever else Bert needs me for. I self-publish all of my series, and I am also the creator of the "Heart Series", which are my interpretive vector/vexel paintings featuring Biblical scripture passages.

Er, what else...? I can't think of anything. But it's nice to meet all of you and I hope to make connections and friends with more Christian artists~!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you!

Alika Parsons said:

Looks good welcome!

Hello~!
    I always struggle with introductions...well, I suppose I should start with a little bit about myself. I'm a graphic designer, artist, and writer, and…
  • Hello, and thank you~! 

The BunniAngel said:

Hey and welcome!!!

Hello~!
    I always struggle with introductions...well, I suppose I should start with a little bit about myself. I'm a graphic designer, artist, and writer, and…
  • Looks good welcome!

• Thank you very much!

Buzz Dixon said:

These look very nice, Sai!  I'm looking forward to reading them at length.

Hello~!
  • Thanks for the welcome~!

The BunniAngel said:

Hey and welcome!!!

Hello~!
  • Hey and welcome!!!

• Ahahahaha, taking over the world is that we do!

bbqbert said:

Hey there, SaiSai~~~ Taking over the world one website at a time~~ *Fist pump* Let's do this~!

Hello~!
  • Hey there, SaiSai~~~ Taking over the world one website at a time~~ *Fist pump* Let's do this~!

• Greetings Gerard, and thank you! It has always been my desire to use my talents for God's purpose ~

Gerard Lee said:

Hello SareSai,

What a wonderful use of the talents God gave you! You are busy at the Lord's work, and it's a blessing to see!

Hello~!
  • Hello SareSai,

What a wonderful use of the talents God gave you! You are busy at the Lord's work, and it's a blessing to see!

This reply was deleted.