CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hello, New Here!

Hello, everyone!
My name is Mallory, but online I go by the pen name ChristianKitsune (old name, it doesn't seem to want to go away though) So you can call me whatever, (Mal, CK, Kit) doesn't matter to me. 

I'll be brief, and I'll start off by introducing myself! I'm a college senior, majoring in Painting and Drawing (I'm going for my BFA)  and I hope graduate in December. (fingers crossed!) I live smack dab in the middle of the US of A, and I am currently freelancing for some local authors.

I've been a Christian since I was pretty young, and I owe everything to Christ. (Cliche' I know, but hey... it's the truth! :) )

I don't even want to think about where I'd be without Him, and I guess I hope that my work can reflect His awesomeness, and my desire to serve and reach others for Him.

I like a variety of styles when it comes to comics, Anime/manga, webcomics, Superhero, comic strips... I usually am pretty open to everything.

Sooo yeah, that's me in a small nutshell. I'm working on not writing novels in forums.
I hope to get to know this place and meet a lot of you!

Thanks for creating such a neat site.

God bless and keep creating!
-Kit

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Excited to see more manga/anime influenced work. Keep it coming!

• Welcome to the boards.
  • Thank you, Yanuardi ^_^
    Actually, my favorite animal is the fox, and when I was younger (like 16) I really enjoyed teh sound of Kitsune (kit-soo-nay) and how it kind of flowed, so I created my online name with that lol. It  has kind of stuck ever since. :P
  • Welcome sis, Your name sound like a japanese name! OK. Hope you enjoy beeing here.
  • Hope to hear back from you soon. I would like one picture before we get started, I will send you two of My chapters for you to review. Allie is a Human by the way, If you could draw her first that would be great, but i will send you those Chapters as soon as I get a responce From you, thanks Malorie I really hope you are the one that God wants on this project. GodBless
  • Welcome ChristianKitsune.

This reply was deleted.