CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hello!!

Hi everyone, 

My name is Brittney Gobourne. I'm 21 years old and I was born in Jamaica. I lived there for 10 year before moving to the US in 2004.  I currently live in North Carolina, I moved here from California this past summer. I'm actually a Pre-Med student studying Biological Sciences but I've decided to take a semester off since moving to NC.

My interests in comics started from when I was very young with Sunday comic strips but I only started drawing and creating stories after watching anime and reading manga, My first Inuyasha and my favorite Full Metal Alchemist. After becoming a believer in the eighth grade, I've always wanted to create content with strong christian themes and that is what has brought me here!

So with that, I hope to grow as an artist and develop friendships while i'm here :) 

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We're all glad to have you here with us, I hope you'll enjoy the site as much as all of us do. I can't wait to see more of your work, your a very talented artist. Keep up the good work!
  • Welcome to the CCAS.  From Jamaica to California to North Carolina.  That is quite a journey.  I do hope that you make some lasting relationship with the brothers and sisters on this site.  God bless. btw where in California did you live?  My family lives in the Southern California area and two of my children go to So Cal schools.

• Hello! Your artwork is lovely! Are you self taught, or are you taking art classes? I hope you find many friends here at the CCAS community and that God brings you in contact with like minded folks in your area.

• Thanks! i'm enjoying the community already. i do mostly manga but I do babble in a little realism every now and then.
    Kevin D. Lintz said:

Welcome aboard! Thanks for posting some of your work.

What else do you like to draw?

Hello!!
     Hi everyone,  My name is Brittney Gobourne. I'm 21 years old and I was born in Jamaica. I lived there for 10 year before moving to the US in 2004.  …
  • Welcome aboard! Thanks for posting some of your work.

What else do you like to draw?

This reply was deleted.