CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hello!

Hey all!

I'm a concept artist currently based in San Diego, CA. I am currently working within the video gaming industry, but I would like to eventually get in to comics as a side gig. I'm mostly looking to do cover art illustrations for comics or novels. So if anyone out there is looking for a guest artist, feel free to contact me. =]

On another note, I'm involved with another up and coming studio called LampLight Media, LLC, which is ran by Randy Blackwell. The game is based on a universe he had created called Soterion. There's a lot of cool and unique genre cross overs that make will make this series pop out. We got fantasy, steam punk, elves, giants, trolls, dragons, and more! If anyone is interested in being a part of this, feel free to contact Randy at: soterion@live.com.

You can learn more about the world here: http://soterion.com/

It's awesome to be here. I hope to make some good friends and grow with you guys in art and the Word.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was wondering if you were interested in a Steam Punk type western that I am trying to get off the ground please contact me via facebook or e-mail

• Thank you! We have several artists who were involved a few years ago and we've found new talent now who have been creating some great art for Randy. We are currently working on an D&D style RPG book based on his Soterion universe. We have one version of it out already and we are currently working on v2.0 with all new art.

Thank you for your reply.

Buzz Dixon said:

The Soterion art looks very nice.  You have a rich color sense.

Hello!
    Hey all! I'm a concept artist currently based in San Diego, CA. I am currently working within the video gaming industry, but I would like to eventual…
  • You can visit my website and blog to view some of my art work:

http://jinkimart.com

http://geeshin.blogspot.com

Maybe we can work something out together! Thanks for the reply.

The BunniAngel said:

Oh wow...I always wanted to be involved with games ... (i have gaming software on my computer I haven't gotten around to using). That is so AWESOME! A Christian RPG... so amazing :) What a great opportunity!

As for cover illustrations, it would be good to see some of your artwork to see what kind of art you do :) personally I've always wanted to do what other comics do when they have more than one cover version for a comic. So i'd have to see how it will work with my comic publisher, so I'm open to the idea :)

• Oh wow...I always wanted to be involved with games ... (i have gaming software on my computer I haven't gotten around to using). That is so AWESOME! A Christian RPG... so amazing :) What a great opportunity!

As for cover illustrations, it would be good to see some of your artwork to see what kind of art you do :) personally I've always wanted to do what other comics do when they have more than one cover version for a comic. So i'd have to see how it will work with my comic publisher, so I'm open to the idea :)

This reply was deleted.