CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hello!

Greetings from the Lady Em!Hey! I'm just a college kid just trying to find out what God has in store for her, and much to my surprise- I think it may be manga. ( My poor parents. To them, I was supposed to be an engineer. oi.) But anyway- I'm currently working on this by developing my manga, Daughter of the King ( oh, and writing my second novel...but that's besides the important stuff) I found out about this place when talking to some friends at christianmanga.com , and thought "hey, this looks pretty nifty!" so, here I am!*waves at everyone!* :)~Lady Em

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Emily! May I extend my "youkoso!" of welcome to another female comic creator. I'm working on an "American manga" as well: "Elysium Dreams." You can view it at my blog: http://www.thekatsbox.blogspot.com (shameless plug now over). I look forward to checking your work out!
  • Hey Lady Em! Nice to meet another female comic artist! May God give you everything you need ;) Enjoy your stay ^__^

--Lisa
This reply was deleted.