CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Greetings from NC

Hello everyone!  Thank you for having me here and I'm so glad that the Lord led me to this site with all of you creative people.

A little about me.... I'm a 65yr old guy, married, two grown sons.  In my early years I planned on an art career in advertising.

The Lord had a different path for me, so I started a family, worked hard, chased the American dream... next thing I knew I was the old guy in the room, disabled and retired!

So, now that God has slowed me down and given me time, I have started pursuing my passion for art again.  I'm a caricature artist but have been drifting into cartoon / comic illustrations which I love doing.  I've started several projects which were inspired by the Lord and they are doing well.  
Ive even started a very simple website.  www.theartoonzguy.com. 

Everything I do has a scripture message to share.  
The Lord has given me a project to work on and make grow and hopefully I can gain some inside as to how to expand it and maybe publish it.  

Again, I'm excited to be a part of this community and look forward to learning from everyone and sharing what I know.

God bless,

John Beales.....The ARToonz Guy 

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.
This reply was deleted.