CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hey, everyone. I'm on the factuality for the Gideon Film Festival, which is really more of a Media Arts Conference. At the conference, in Asheville, North Carolina, they feature seminars about writing, filmmaking, music, and art, all coming from a Christian perspective. Every year, after I go, I find myself challenged and inspired and recharged.

This year, after all these years of having film and music and acting and screenwriting contests, they are FINALLY doing a comic book contest! It is open to artists and writers (non-professional). Entry fee is $25. And there are prizes, the most valuable being free admission to the conference and one on one time with the conference faculty member of your choice.

Here's the link:

http://www.gideonfilmfestival.com/Contests/index.cfm

Roland Man, Ken Raney, and I are all involved in the conference and will be teaching seminars while we are there.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• New official word -- deadline has been extended to Monday, July 2, because July 1st is a Sunday.

• Just got official word: the deadline has been moved to July 1.

This reply was deleted.