CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

FromNothing.Life

Hey, all!

Man... It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. I had a webcomic going for a while but when I decided to end it I kind of shifted my attentions to other things entirely. Comics in general kind of lost their hold on me for a bit, and so I drifted from this site.

Anyway... I've decided to start my webcomic again and I decided I should come back to the CCAS and let y'all know!

So, the strip's name AND address is FromNothing.Life. It was formerly published as From Nothing Comics but there were some... complications, and I went with a new and improved name. (My "about" page explains the sitch.)

Anyway, I hope you guys stop by and explore a bit. These are all the previously published strips, and my goal is to generate new ones on a strictly once-in-a-blue-moon type of schedule. (Life has drastically changed and comic creating time might be hard to find. But we'll see.)

Let me know your thoughts!

Peace! God bless!

...Steve.

3449083008?profile=original

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I missed your work!!!

• Steve!

So glad that you're drawing the strip again and taking part in the community.  Looking forward to seeing more of your work and hearing of your life.  Are you still taking missions trips?

• Hey, Luis...

Thanks, man. I'll post ned strips whenever I'm able to create them!

No... haven't taken any mission trips as of late, but my wife and I did pack up the family and moved from NY to Salt Lake, Utah! ...With the overwhelming presence of Mormonism I'd say this is kind of a mission trip!

Utah is beautiful, btw. Love it. But I am getting into some serious studies of the LDS culture here, and hope to be an effective witness.

Peace!

• It is great to see you back. I really enjoy your art style and storytelling!

• Thanks, man.

This reply was deleted.