CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Free Comics for Reviews!

HollywoodJesus.com, the home for Pop Culture with a spiritual twist, is looking for volunteer contributors for our Comic Reviews section. We need creative, comic-loving individuals who want to share their professional and spiritual thoughts.  We get a lot of traffic, but are trying to increase the comic presence on our site. 

We currently receive preview content from Dark Horse, IDW, Viper, Red5, Top Cow, Alterna, and other great comic publishers.  If you're looking for free comics, and you want to write reviews with a spiritual twist, let us know!

Check out the comics section of HJ here:

http://live.hollywoodjesus.com/?page_id=378

FYI, there's no monetary compensation, we're a Not for Profit site, but you do get all the free comics you can review!  Plus, as a site contributor, you're a member of the press, and can get into conventions for free (in most cases)!

Jesse
Comic Reviews Editor
HollywoodJesus.com

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would love to do some reviews. How can I get involved. I have done a few reviews on my blog, more for fun. www.comicsfaithandmore.blogspot.com You can reach me here, or domininaldo1981@yahoo.com

thank you

God Bless

Arnaldo
  • I would love to help you review comic books. Tell me more. vgomez177@yahoo.com
  • Would love to be a part of this. i have been looking for a site that is not only faith based but understands some of us church going bible thumping folks watch, read and play secular movies,books and games.

merino85014@yahoo.com
  • Thanks for the response guys! If you didn't get my email response, let me know.
  • Oh yes... I'm willing to review in PDF if that makes life easier.
  • I'm in. If you're interested in having me.

Been following comics for 20+ years.

An artist/Illustrator comic creator myself (gone to art school) - therefore am able to critique from the perspective of someone who knows art.

Capable of teaching - meaning I can explain things clearly.

How many words per article?

martin@ihorace.com
  • I'm 100% down. i'd love to do this- my wife might be interested, too.

how can we get involved? we've both got degrees in Christian studies and have read thousands of comics.

Looking forward to hearing from you-

feel free to e-mail em on here or connerdh@yahoo.com
This reply was deleted.