CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

End of the World Book - seeking submissions

Hey guys, I am putting together a little book for fun. I was talking with some friends about what would you do if you were the last person on earth and i thought I'd put all the answers in a little book. So basically if you'd like to participate just answer the three following questions:

If you were the last person on earth what would you do?

what would you miss?

what would you not miss?

If anyone wanted to write something longer to address the above questions i am setting aside room at the back of the book for essays and other longer written answers

Thanks!

christopher tupa

christophertupa@hotmail.com

http://www.ctupa.com

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks guys, fun and enlightening answers! Appreciate you responding!!
  • If I were the last person on earth I'd get into studying angels and interacting with them. This would be a new "biology" for me. It would be an interesting challenge to discover that spiritual world that the LORD created and asking HIM to teach me.

I would miss my close human relationships.

I would not miss hearing about evil, wars, etc..
  • No sweat, your edit flows better, nice job! Thanks again!

Leslie said:
    Sorry Christopher, I have a bad habit of editing my posts: see above for the small revisions I made.
  • Sorry Christopher, I have a bad habit of editing my posts: see above for the small revisions I made.
  • Great answers! Thank you for playing along!

Leslie said:
    If I was the last person on earth and didn't know that fact I would definitely spend the remainder of my life trying to find other people. If I did know I was the last person on earth I would probably start taking in animals as pets and talking to them as if they are people, kind of like Will Smith's character in I Am Legend. I would probably still look for people too, even though I know it's futile to do so, and I would be having full conversations with myself and God aloud all the time.

Who wouldn't I miss! Even people I'm not too fond of would be warmly received in those circumstances.
  • If I was the last person on earth I would definitely spend the remainder of my life as a nomad trying to find other people, even though I know it's futile to do so. Along the way I would probably start adopting little animals as pets and talking to them as if they are people, kind of like Will Smith's character in I Am Legend. and I would be having full conversations with myself and God aloud all the time.

Who wouldn't I miss! Even people I'm not too fond of would be warmly received in those circumstances.
This reply was deleted.