CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Dreams?

So, here goes, I have had hundreds ofdreams, more in the last 8 years than my whole life. My dreams are likemovies from begining to end. I know that the material of my dreams isfrom God. tHEy would make awesome stories, books, or movies. I need toget these on to a storyboard, and be able to brainstorm with someone ora group of someones on the ideas. I can sketch some, but not wellenough to get whats in my head on paper, and do it justice. If anyone is interested insharring ideas with me let me know please. Before responding to this bein prayer and make sure God is talking to your heart about the matter.I am also interested in some drawings of my ideas for the storyboard.
THANK YOU
Vincent Michael Bohanon

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome to CCAS, Vincent!

May I say two things?

1. Be cautious of assuming dreams must be from God. The vivid dreams of a godly man may just be wonderful dreams. Also, Satan poses as an angel of light and makes it a point to deceive. Check all dreams against scripture as God will always be consistent. Be extremely careful about "new revelations from God" as they must (by their very nature) carry the full authority of God's word. When God speaks, it is always authoritative.

2. That being said, your dreams may make good stories. Would you be willing to share some of the dreams so that others can see if they would make good stories?
This reply was deleted.