CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Comic Jam Plots

This is the spot where we will work out plotlines and other such integral writing things. This will be a rough draft area per se. We can talk about direction and other things in the discussion thread.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Everything is a bit in the air right now still trying to nail down some particulars. Go to the New Jam discussion for more details.
  • Okay! hello gents,
    this sounds like fun...but is going on? A jam with central characters? personal properties? a difinitive plot?--que me in some body.

Thanks
    Clint
  • Hey guys sorry for not having my story yet, but alot has been going on and I ahve really not been able to keep up with this for now. I have projects that are well behind me and my wife and son have been sick leaving me to cook and run errands more than usual and of course taking classes at the church for ebangelism and discipleship classes. So it will be about another 2 weeks before I can maybe get to the story and get back to the way things have been going or I may just have to drop out from this, I don't want to but I don't want to delay anyone else. thank you guys talk to you later.

Charles said:
    I should have the story up by the weekend. Just got another project added to my plate, and this one is paid, amen.

mike said:
    hmmm...Whose am I supposed to do next?......Dan???? No hurry tho. I love reading everyones takes. It's so exciting!
  • I should have the story up by the weekend. Just got another project added to my plate, and this one is paid, amen.

mike said:
    hmmm...Whose am I supposed to do next?......Dan???? No hurry tho. I love reading everyones takes. It's so exciting!
  • hmmm...Whose am I supposed to do next?......Dan???? No hurry tho. I love reading everyones takes. It's so exciting!
  • Mine will be late again, workin hard on finishing up my projects.

Branson Boykin said:
    Hey guys. Here's Page three of Mike's starter. Sorry it took me so long to get on the ball. I'm traveling right now so getting to a computer is kinda tricky. Enjoy!!!
  • Hey guys. Here's Page three of Mike's starter. Sorry it took me so long to get on the ball. I'm traveling right now so getting to a computer is kinda tricky. Enjoy!!!

Mikes Jam Page three.doc

• Well here the next piece. Sorry I'm a little slow at this guys, I it's been a busy semester. I'll try to have the next one in a day or two. Please be patient.

The Trouble with Doubles pg 3.doc

• Great feeling in the talking between characters.

mike said:
    Here is my pages to Charles starter, following Dans page.....
  • Here is my pages to Charles starter, following Dans page.....

TimeChangepg2.doc

This reply was deleted.