CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Comic Jam Plots

This is the spot where we will work out plotlines and other such integral writing things. This will be a rough draft area per se. We can talk about direction and other things in the discussion thread.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I couldn't open and see the document without having to do a download. Dan, is it possible to resend it to me via email?

Charles said:
    It's not supposed to be funny. lol just kidding, glad you liked it. I thought it would be cool to slow the pace and make it like an Indiana Jones movie.

Branson Boykin said:
    Hahahah nice!! I love the comic relief!

Charles said:
    Sorry guys, A little thing called life has been happening and so it has kept me from the jam, but here it is. Who's next on the jam?
  • It's not supposed to be funny. lol just kidding, glad you liked it. I thought it would be cool to slow the pace and make it like an Indiana Jones movie.

Branson Boykin said:
    Hahahah nice!! I love the comic relief!

Charles said:
    Sorry guys, A little thing called life has been happening and so it has kept me from the jam, but here it is. Who's next on the jam?
  • Hahahah nice!! I love the comic relief!

Charles said:
  • Sorry guys, A little thing called life has been happening and so it has kept me from the jam, but here it is. Who's next on the jam?

My part in comic jam after Boykin.docx

• It's not much but here it is.

Mike's jam page two.doc

• No biggie guys. As long as your having fun. I'm looking forward to everyones 'takes'.
  • Yeah, I'm behind schedule too guys, I'm sorry. I've had a very long month of Sept. I'm trying to get mine tacked together now. I should have it in a day or two.
  • Sorry guys for the delay but this weekend has been very busy and I will have my part no later than Wednesday. Again I am sorry for the delay.
    God bless
  • dom dom DUUMM
  • Ok, here is my add-on to Dans starter....fun stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing how Jonah's character develops.

TheTroublewithDoubles.doc

This reply was deleted.