CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Comic-Con San Diego - Are you going??

Hey Everyone,

I'm very excited and feel very lucky to be going to Comic-Con in San Diego next month. I was wondering who else in the group might be going. I will be volunteering at the CCAS table and will be apart of the Sunday panel.

I would be great to see who else is going, help support the CCAS table while you are there and make sure to attend the Sunday morning panel at 10am.

I hope to see you there!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Also...RSquaredcomicz.com comics did a really nice interview with me...good way to know where I'm coming from. Check it out...

http://www.rsquaredcomicz.com/2013/01/27/christian-comic-creator-in...

• I'm realizing now that I'm on a discussion panel with some incredible gentlemen. Please plan on being there at 10am Sunday morning for devotions and discussion on the state of Christian themes in movies and comics. For those of you not familiar with me and my work, please visit the Spirit Knight website and check it out...I will be bringing a limited amount of books down to the Con...I hope I can provide you one.

I hope I can provide some unique perspectives of the genre...but most of all I bring the experience of presenting a Christian comic book in a San Francisco convention (Wonder-Con). Oh, the stories I can tell...and hopefully I will.

Spirit Knight: Red Machine Comics
  • I get to be there!  First time, so I'm excited.

• Me and my sis will be there! & we'll definitely stop by the table! 

• Have a great time!

This reply was deleted.