CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

I am a Christian Writer Working on A book that is part of a series and I Plan to have Many Illustrations within these books. When The book is Complete My Editor will Submit

it to FIFTH ESTATE (our Publisher)  www.fifth-estate.net

The First Book DOGWOOD WARRIORS (The search for Allie Macdonald) is a story about a 12 year old girl who is forced to running into the Dogwood Forest, a place where even Industrial Knights dare not go. She meets a large group of half animal half Human creatures who quickly befriend her. She trains with them and learns their culture and traditions. She go's on a long adventure with four of these creatures, while converting a few industrial knights to Christianity along the way. These Four Creatures; Kay C the Fox, Angela the Skunk, Eddie the Rat, Roger Clover (AKA DR. Cottontail) the Rabbit, and Soke Long Wing the giant Monkey Eating Eagle, are all Martial Art Warriors, while Allie Macdonald is deeply rooted in the scripture and uses her knowledge of suck as her main choice of weapons. Full of action, wit, real scripture, and a story line that you will never want to end.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It has not been taken Christian, I will be more than Happy to let you read some chapters.

ChristianKitsune said:

I'm new here, but I'm also interested in reading more about this project, I enjoy drawing animals (particularly foxes and the like) so this sounds like a fun project (provided it's not already taken).

I have experience in illustration, and you can check out my profile for more of my work. (Again, I'm new and I'm in the process of adding more examples.)

Hope to hear from you soon!

-CK

• I'm new here, but I'm also interested in reading more about this project, I enjoy drawing animals (particularly foxes and the like) so this sounds like a fun project (provided it's not already taken).

I have experience in illustration, and you can check out my profile for more of my work. (Again, I'm new and I'm in the process of adding more examples.)

Hope to hear from you soon!

-CK

• I have been writing for over ten years but yes this is my first book, however; it will be published and I have an editor Revference pics would be great, and I can send you a couple of chapters and a character Log if you would like. thank you for your intrest, I've been searching for a good artist for over a year, but just recently dicovered this site. I have a publisher that will Publish, as well as a couple of mainstream publishers knocking on my 'E-Mail'. But my publisher that I'm Going with is A Christian Publishers House that was Founded by Dr. Joseph Lumpkin who is the Master of one of the Martial Art system's that I teach in my Martial Arts School. Let me know where to send the Chapters, I can send the here or you can give me you primary E-Mail Address, just let me know. You can read Chapter one on my profile page but believe me it gets better and is full of action. 

Michael Flueckiger said:

I'm very interested, and I'd like to read a little part, is this possible? Do you need some reference pics? Have you published some other books before?

Hope for answers ^^

• I'm very interested, and I'd like to read a little part, is this possible? Do you need some reference pics? Have you published some other books before?

Hope for answers ^^

This reply was deleted.