CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Can some one help me with this question?

Other than Deviant Art what other website can I post my artwork?  I tried Deviant Art but it seems too complicated. Too many contracts to read then they wanted to do something so you could sell artwork or put it on a mug or something. I just want to do something really simple like CCAS but I want people to not have to become a member to view my work.

The reason I'm asking is because, I notice when I'm looking for a quick art job, a lot of people who needartist request links only no attachments. I know that's for safety andvirus purposes. So if anyone can let me know of an easy website to post my work where people can look at it holla at me.
Chris

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ooooohhhhh yeah I forgot about comic space. It seems like they might be a head ache because I think I'm also starting to hear about complaints from users. But one man's garbage might just be my treasure. Thanks for the info. I'm a look into it. I really appreciate your comment. Tripod I never heard of though....do you use that site?

Calvary Comics said:
    I would mention Comicspace (which I've never used), but some people are complaining about that one these days. If you don't mind banners above and below your site, you can create one for free at www.tripod.com

It always looks more professional if you have your own domain name, but that costs money. Once you're off and running, so to speak, it's worth the investment.
  • I like what you sent me in my hotmail.... there's no attachments and the pics are already set to look at. I thnk my sister has a flickr account too when she post her cosplay pics.

Bob Luedke said:
    Set up a Flickr account! Here's mine, (which I link to off both my website and my facebook account):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eye_witness/
  • Sorry if I sound illiterate but what is a url? When it comes to computers sometimes I'm out of the loop. lol

Peter Gonzalez said:
    Create a fan page on Facebook, get 25 followers and they'll give you your own facebook url
  • Thanks guys. Sorry about the late reply. I've been getting over a fever. Then my internet was off for a bit. I'm definitely going to check out the other sites that you all mentioned. They seem less of a head ache to me.
  • Set up a Flickr account! Here's mine, (which I link to off both my website and my facebook account):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eye_witness/
  • Create a fan page on Facebook, get 25 followers and they'll give you your own facebook url
  • I would mention Comicspace (which I've never used), but some people are complaining about that one these days. If you don't mind banners above and below your site, you can create one for free at www.tripod.com

It always looks more professional if you have your own domain name, but that costs money. Once you're off and running, so to speak, it's worth the investment.
This reply was deleted.