CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Bye from Dynamic Animations.

The first 5 years it was amazing to be apart of something so good. From all the youth the lord had inspired and adults though us. Well it was indescribable. We had met so many great and wonderful people as well. Fred Keel and I even had now a college student who was one of the very first members to the original web site of Dynamic animations had come up to me at the Biola conference in Burbank Ca. "He had told me the Lord had used Dynamic Animations to inspire him to work in the Christian animation world." It was a real treat for me to see what God can do through Dynamic Animations. By just these two people and for that I am thankful. No Dynamic Animations never became the Christian Pixar or even a 3d animation production house. But God had used us to inspirer these 2 students and maybe more that I do not even know about.I also want to thank all involved My beautiful wife, Mark Curry, Brian,  Amanda Besmer, all at Bethany Church, Plugged-in Magazine, Hackmans who had started us off, all the people at unity Fest in Michigan , Staynlis summer slam and most of all our fans that were about over a thousand or so. Thank you so much for your support over ten years. You were a blessing. I pray that God blesses all of you and keeps you all safe and your families. As of March 9th 2011 Dynamic animations will be taken down due to lack of interest and funds. Bye for now. Ministry is a tuff industry and there are many more Jeckles than Dr. Hides than I had ever thought. If I shut down now I will have some hope left that there are some good in the Christian commerce some where in the world. So its time to pass the touch and move on.

God Bless

Tom B.  Founder

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Though I don't know you personally Tom, I'm sorry to hear of your ministries demise. 

I think I've got a pretty good handle for what you've experienced this last decade!  Just take solice in those you've inspired to date and just trust that God will use what you have created...though it will be in his time frame and a time of his choosing.

bob-

• I wish you the best.
This reply was deleted.