CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Anyone want to chat?

I see that there is a chat feature for the site, and I personally, think that finding out a time when people can physically come on here and chat would help with communication. i would love to hear about what everyone is working on, and how everyone is, but I prefer the "chatroom" style because its more conversation like.

if anyone wanted to actually chat, let me know what time and day, and I will make it. I would, again, love to hear what people are working on, projects, dreams.... and share...

hope to hear from you soon.

Matthew

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sounds good to me. i didnt know if there is a time or day that works better for some people. I float around here a little bit, but its mostly dead, and even when posting stuff, not alot of response. I think a set time would work out well actually... little "meetings" like you say. works for me.

Steven Severt said:
    I like the idea of having a set time for chat.  I think a lot of good ideas and inspiration can come from that type of thing.  Maybe we can suggest a time that people would come and we could start regular "meetings".  Let me know a time you'd like to chat (and which time zone) and I'll try to be here!
  • I like the idea of having a set time for chat.  I think a lot of good ideas and inspiration can come from that type of thing.  Maybe we can suggest a time that people would come and we could start regular "meetings".  Let me know a time you'd like to chat (and which time zone) and I'll try to be here!
This reply was deleted.