CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Anyone want to chat?

I see that there is a chat feature for the site, and I personally, think that finding out a time when people can physically come on here and chat would help with communication. i would love to hear about what everyone is working on, and how everyone is, but I prefer the "chatroom" style because its more conversation like.

if anyone wanted to actually chat, let me know what time and day, and I will make it. I would, again, love to hear what people are working on, projects, dreams.... and share...

hope to hear from you soon.

Matthew

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi brova
  • Hi brova
  • Anyone on  2nite?!
  • stopped by    didnt see anyone else     sorry if I missed it.     I like the idea.
  • Im gonna try but i have a deadline and i may get too wrapped up in that but for sure will try and pop in.
  • anyone up for tonight??
  • The chat this past week was great Matthew & Ribu.  It was great to connect with you guys and get to know you a little better.  I can tell you all have a true passion for your projects.  Looking forward to connecting again next week!

E!

• Monday I'll try to hit it. 7-9. Got it. Things like this start off small but it's bound to take off. Maybe if everyone sends a message to all contacts through email.. it might spread more.
  • good time last night guys. only a few showed, but it was nice to actually discuss projects, and get to know each other! same time next week monday night. 7-9. feel free to show up when you can, and we can for sure just blend the conversation right along!

talk to you guys soon! keep up the good work on the projects.

• slightly late...

This reply was deleted.