CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• I like Sgt. Frog, Nanaka 6/17, and Kanon 2006 (my biggest inspiration for storytelling) for anime, and as for manga, I like Fruits Basket (my biggest inspiration for art style and character design, though you wouldn't recognize it now)  and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (my initial inspiration to write a mystery comic). So glad to find other Christian anime fans.

• Hi Yes I like manga/anime too!  specially shonen. Although  the stories are not christian the art is great!

blessings!

• I love any work by Rumiko Takahashi. She does Inuyasha, Maison Ikkoku and Ranma 1/2. I also like illustrations by CLAMP.

• Brian Jeffrey Durham said:

I like some of the anime style.  Cowboy Bebop is among my favorites.  Lisa Hutchinson does a manga style in her Angel's work.  You'd probably really like it.

i like Cowboy Bebop too & Lisa Hutchinson's drawings are so cool

anyone like anime or manga
    i love anime & manga a lot my favorites are Inuyasha Fruits Basket Kaleido Star Jewel Pet Tinkle Tokyo Mew Mew Chi's Sweet Home  Nanatsuiro Drops Sti…
  • I do. Blade of the Immortal is my favorite style.

• I like some of the anime style.  Cowboy Bebop is among my favorites.  Lisa Hutchinson does a manga style in her Angel's work.  You'd probably really like it.

Lisa Hutchinson's Page
    Lisa Hutchinson's Page on Christian Comic Arts Society
This reply was deleted.