CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hello from a new guy

Hey all...just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Rob Woodrum, and Bud Rogers invited me to join. I draw a comic strip for Group Magazine titled "it's definitely a calling", for youth pastors....and I write and draw Rabbi Encounters, a webcomic I've doodled on for the last year.Anyway...I'm glad to be here, and am stoked with all the talent represented here that is devoted to God.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Really interesting. Is the story inspired by real life events? It seems like they are. It is an unusual comic, but I kept wanting to read more and more. The line work is well done, and I also appreciate the fact that the characters really look like middle eastern rabbi's! God Bless you and your work. Group is a well done magazine, as far as graphic design goes. I was a youth pastor for 2 years full-time and Group was a valuable resource. I wouldn't mind having some of my stuff their mag, for sure. I'm wondering if their is an audience for the Rabbi Encounters in another format, but targeted to consumers who would really appreciate it. In any event, well done!
  • Welcome Rob and may God Bless you in your work!
This reply was deleted.