CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

i need help

ok keep those phone numbers of shrinks away from me not that kinda help lolim working on a comic book project called Jesses story its a reality based comic book about the kids living on the streetsi am in need of artists and writers. I need people willing to draw anywhere from two pages on. writers to take my draft and break it down per page for the artist to draw if u can give me two or more pages of that too.Heres the main problem I have no money this is a benefit comic for a ministry in chicago and houston who deal with boys living on the street. If u can help me please reply also here is the url for my story so u can see what the story is if you havent seen it before http://groups.myspace.com/adonaicomics

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Didn't know you were writing MY story... lol... j/k... lemme know if you want any assistance... I'm primarily an embellisher, but have been known to dabble in about every other avenue along the way in the comic industry as well.

Perhaps even tighten up some pencil drafts... who knows? Would just be a matter of making time, as that is very little these days. Would love to know more either way... email me.
    • Hey when is Cadre Corner going to be at tampa comic con again. IT seeems like its been ages? if u want i can show you what i got so far. dont know if youve read the story yet? could use all the help seen your work pretty impressed. we have a mutual aquaintance well hes been a friend of mine for close to 20 years and anyone whose put up with me that long should be nominated for saint hood lol
      • oh yeah? who's the acquaintance?

and yeah, we'll be there at the Tampa show on November 11... contacted Tim the other day to update the website... he was unaware our names weren't on there.
        • oh lord i thought i put his name on here. And i could be wrong i think u 2 know each other Jeff (JS)EArls
          • Oh yeah! J is the man! I've been wanting to work on something with him since I first met him... nice guy... great book and seems like a great soul to boot... cool man.
  • Hey there Geoff, I would be willing to help when and where I can, as you know I am a bit busy, but I would like some more info, how long you been doing this? Do you print it out and hand them out? Please let me know, Thanks and God Bless you for your ministry to the boys out there!

Christina
    (you can email me at silverdaggerstudios@hotmail.com)
This reply was deleted.