CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

plug: Sadhu Sundar Singh

Alec Stevens here; I suppose plug is a nicer term than shameless hype (!).Sadhu Sundar Singh is a 48 page graphic novella published under my own Calvary Comics imprint. Synopsis: the true story of a wealthy Sikh in post-Victorian India who becomes a penniless follower of Jesus Christ. Genuine signs and wonders follow this man of God as he brings the Gospel message into then-forbidden Tibet and surrounding regions, often imperiling his own life. A riveting and unforgettable testimony.Preview pages of this book can be seen here:http://www.calvarycomics.com

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• GET IT! GET IT! GET IT!

IF you don't already have copy of Sandhu Sundar Singh don't walk, RUN over to Alec's website and buy it. Period.

1. The art style Alec chose to use suits the story well.

2. The story is highly compelling and captures the imagination.

3. You get to see a person of Faith in action with the Holy Spirit as his guide.

4. It's a true story.  (The bit about the ancient old man in the mountains is mind boggling. How ancient? Well, you'll have to buy the book to find out.)

It's worth buying 2 or 3 so you can give them out to your friends or the neighbors kids.

It's suitable for kids - they'll be intrigued by the possibilities of God.

It's suitable for adults, the story is interesting with twists and turns (and the aforementioned ancient guy) that can only be found in a true story.

• This, my first Calvary Comics graphic novella, can be had brand new via www.calvarycomics.com for only $6.95 plus $4 postage...or you can pay sixty dollars for a used copy via Amazon.  Ouch!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0977821404/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie...

• Very nice stuff.
    • Thank you, Michael. I have another book on its way back from the printers, and will make an announcement about it soon---and am in the middle of working on a third.
This reply was deleted.