CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS
Just posting this up, because I don't know the answer to this question. As you all know, by faith, I am creating ( not me, but God through me, lol) a Graphic Novel that has ended up looking like three different books or more when completely finished at 55-60 pages each. "Revelation: The Beginning of the End" is Book one. Anyway, just curious to know if anyone knows Christian Comic book/ Graphic novel publishers or ones that accept christian comic books and GN's? Or what should I do to promote the Graphic Novel ( page one is coming up soon here on CCAS, but only a few pages will be posted). Anyone know? Thanks!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Rob, I will check them out today!! :hug:
    • WOW! See, I have been looking around for the past year now trying to find publishers through web sources, etc and just couldn't get through to finding any, I saw things like Image comics, dark horse, etc for their submission guidelines and addresses to send it to, do you have any links? Thanks for replying tho! :D
  • There are some sites where you can self publish your comic like through comixpress.com, wedocomics.com, or better yet just contact Joey Endres for rates and stuff. ^^
    God Bless,
    Souba
    http://comixpress.com/
    • Thanks Souba :D It helps :D
This reply was deleted.