CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Buy & Read Mike Kunkel's Work It Is Outstanding!

Hey folks...I don't know if any of you have seen any of Mike Kunkel's work but us over at Crab Orchard Comics www.craborchardcomics.blogspot.com have been reviewing his work and it is simply outstanding! The content of Kunkel's work is morally clean and wholesome, while at the same time the storylines touch on deeper issues and the artwork is outstanding!I wanted to drop a line here just to promote his work...if you haven't seen it you need to check it out. You can find the links to his websites on our review blogsite www.craborchardcomics.blogspot.com He is presently doing a new series for the "Johnny DC" comic book line "Billy Batson and The Magic of Shazam!" (Check out the review we did on it concerning the theological themes addressed in his book). Likewise, get his "Herobear and The Kid" it is great artwork and storytelling for folks of all ages! We only pray that more and more artists follow Kunkel's work! Take care

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, Hero Bear is one of his books! It's an awesome one! I'm not sure if he has any Christian material out there or if there's any in the works. I'll have to ask my husband...he might know.
  • Isn't Hero Bear his? Has he done any Christian material, or any in the works?
  • Hey Happy - your site doesn't exist.

He is presently doing a new series for the "Johnny DC" comic book line "Billy Batson and The Magic of Shazam!"

Someone may correct me on this - but I think he's finished working on this, and is not presently working on this. It has just been released as a TP - which has his work, and the people who followed him on the series.

Kunkel is a well known cartoonist, and have loved his stuff for many a year. Cool that you know him P.J.
  • Awesome! We know Mike Kunkel! My husband actually asked me if he was on here! Thank you for posting this, Happy! We love his work! :) Take Care too; and May The Good Lord bless you and yours, P.J. :)
This reply was deleted.