CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

The Overcomers FIRST book signing, Oct 25th 2008!

My first book signing, I am SO excited and nervous!A local bookstore asked me to join in and have a book signing, autographing with posters, etc during the concert down here at the First Christian Church, Mountain View, MO Saturday, October 25th 2008 7pm CST. I am just so excited about this!! Though I am only the artist and not the writer (who we are trying to get a few books signed and shipped to us before then) We will have order forms for people to order posters, books and pre-order Issue 2 as well as calenders and T-shirts!! This is just awesome!! Glory all to God because he has given me this gift and this opportunity, though there have been struggles and will be in the future, as it's just life and all part of it, God certainly gives relief and reprieve in the most awesome ways! I just wanted to share with you all the great news and if anyone would like to order posters, books etc please email me at silverdaggerstudios@hotmail.comPosters are available and T-shirts are coming up as well, please see my journal at deviantart.com for more details and I will be sure to post pictures and articles from the 25th, God Bless!http://www.raven-silver-dagger.deviantart.com

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –