CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Inker Needed for Limited Series

Hello!Our small press is looking for an Inker to work on Issue #s 2 & 3 of a limited series fantasy comic, The Shadow of the Stars: Advent. You can check out more about this comic (and our company) at our website. We are also at deviantART.This comic is being printed through Ka-Blam. We sign contracts with all of our artists for their work. The creative team will be paid from the gross payments we receive from Ka-Blam. ("Gross" means that GQB does NOT take a % before distributing payments to the creative talent.)After the issues are completed, we will be collecting them into trade paperback form and making them available through Amazon.com and (likely) through Borders Books. The art team will receive payments from these sales as well.If you are interested in being considered for this project, please send me a note with a link where we can view samples of your work (or send us a note if you are a member of dA).I will post here when the position has been filled.Thank you!Josh RadkeDirector & ProducerGrail Quest Books

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello!

Just found your post and would be very interested in the position. Currently, I have been mainly digital for a few years, but come from a strong 'ol pen & ink background. Please feel free to take a look at my "soon to be updated" portfolio site. I am going to putting up some pieces soon. Inks & Colors is something I have really been itching to jump into in the comic realm. I love giving a concept depth and definition.

http://www.brokenanchor.com

Thanks so much!
    ANCHOR DRUMS
    Anchor Drums is a boutique drum company geared on building modern day kits with a vintage look and feel. If you are looking for something different,…
    • Thank you for posting you interest, Shawn! Definitely make another post (or send me a PM) when you post your inks & colours to your portfolio.
  • Our publisher has had dealings with KA-Blam, all I can say is be careful and sure about their dealings.--Martin Oakely is who to talk to on here regarding Ka-Blam lol.
    • Thank you for the heads-up, Christina. I heard a couple horror stories about ComiXpress as well. Problem is, I have to go somewhere :-) If Martin would like to get in contact with me, I would be happy to hear what he has to say.

If anyone knows any alternatives, feel free to let me know.. Thanks!
This reply was deleted.