CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

The ICCC2 Book is coming!! GET YOURS!

Being one of the individuals who had the privilege of actually being in the book, I got a pre-release copy. And all I can say is, WOW!! If you thought the previous competition book was good, you've GOT to see this one. There is so much good material in it! Wonderful stuff from all over the world. Compelling--convicting--inviting--thought-provoking. Truly God-honoring.Go here http://www.amazon.com/dp/0977010112?tag=christiancomicsi&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0977010112&adid=062N54SA4DFTFE6225N5& to pre-order your own copy.It should go to press by October 1st.Contained within its pages are such greats as Kevin Dzuban, Favian Ee, Lisa Hutchinson, Igor Kolgarev, Alec Stevens and Mako Madoka. There are a whole host of new folks I've never seen before, both professional and amateur. And my dear friend Shaina Widmer has once more made the pages (she was also in the first edition).Thank you, Nate Butler, and all the others who are a part of Comix 35, for making this possible. This is a wonderful showcase of creative people all doing incredible work to God's glory.To God be the glory! WooHOO! ^_^

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will getting me a copy of it. When I went to the site, the work was just incredible. God was glorified through the talented people whose artwork was displayed on the site. And I am looking forward to getting a copy of ICCC2.
This reply was deleted.