CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Favorite webcomic(s)?

So what's your favorite webcomic(s) you read? And yes, even if it is your own webcomic you create/co-create too. :PMy favorites are on the page on my blog underneath Recommended Webcomics, but I say a few here:Beaver and SteveRandom misadventures of two animals which includes infesting, adorable pandas.Dan and PeteAn ordinary Pete and his roommate Dan, a superhero.Cow and BuffaloAgain two animals with misadventures. But check this one out, it's a good webcomic for all-ages comic and yet has good wit and pacing.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've had a look at Freak Angels, sick artwork and style. the dialogue etc is a bit harsh but yeah.
  • I'm a fan of Phil and Kaja Foglio's "Girl Genius" strip. It can get bawdy and I know Phil has done other work that's rather nasty, but I just ignore that stuff and read Girl Genius. They certainly can keep a story moving, and the humor is pretty good. Plus I like Krosp, the King of the Cats. ;-) The steampunk setting is pretty cool as well.
  • If you want one of the original diary comic strip, there is American Elf. Now I warn you now that it can get vulgar verbally and sometimes visually. American Elf

Thing about webcomics is that there is no censorship.
This reply was deleted.