CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Christian twilight zone like dvd now available

My dvd NOT OF THIS WORLD is finished and now available from New Parable Films. I am the same producer that brought you the live action Christian super hero dvd's THE CARDINAL, based on K.J.Kolka's super hero comic. NOT OF THIS WORLD is an anthology movie based on my Christian comic magazine of the same name. The movie contains 5 short stories directed by 5 different filmmakers from across the US. Each story has a surprise or twist ending. Think of a twilight zone story but with a Christian/biblical theme. You can order from my website: www.tracts.com/newparablefilms.html

NPF logo.jpg

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• that sounds awesome, twilight zone is fantastic so if this is like it then I gotta check this out!
    • Joe,
      By Twilight Zone...I mean the stories have surprise endings to them. Thought provoking. They are Christian themed and each deal with a supernatural involvement by God. They are not evil stories. I love the old Twiolight Zone stories because of that, their twist or surprise endings. I am now working on "NOT OF THIS WORLD: the internet series". They will be short, 5 minutes or so. But I plan to syndicate them free on various video upload sites both Christian and secular. If you are a writer, or a filmmaker and want to get involved please let me know. This will be a fun chance to get something interesting and Christian (instead of the glut of music videos on line) out there for the world to see. I also am planning a Christian sci fi series called THE GENESIS REVELATION. These are both spin offs from my movie NOTW. They will both be free on the internet. Plans are to hopefully launch the sci fi series in January. And NOTW as soon as I can get some episodes together.
This reply was deleted.