CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS
"Pere...what?""'Peregrination'! You know, 'to journey by walking'"Come on a fantastic journey, brought to you by Jaems Sutherland, also known as Jaems-Kun!

"But what's it about?""'Peregrination' is about the desperate journey of the remnants of a doomed village to survive in a perilous world and to quest for a way to restore their homeland.If I may make some comparisons, Jaems' story reminds me rather of the eco-fantasy "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds". One could easily imagine this series as a Studio Ghibli film. Our heroine, Sainida would seem like an unlikely savior. Widowed, with 3 children at the tender age of 22, she nevertheless has a charismatic hold over her clan and is the den mother of the survivors of the poisoned Water Village. Plus, she's the cutest thing in body wrappings since Ukyo Kuonji of "Ranma 1/2"!""Want to know more? Of course you do! Why not take a quick tour of the story by Jaems himself over at Redefine Comics'? Let the journey begin today!"God bless you,Gerry Lee

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.