CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Using our gifts for Christ

I hope you all will pray about attending.The Gideon Media Arts Conference and Film Festival is offering an early bird discount. Email me at the address at the end of this post and I will send you more complete information.This conference was incredibly inspiring and edifying this year and I expect it will be the same in 2009. I have prevailed on the conference organizers that comics/graphic novels, etc. should be a part of this. They have graciously consented by making me the Director of Graphic Novels/Comics.Some of the things being considered for the graphic-novel attendee include:-- Graphic Novel/Comics person as keynote speaker one evening of the conference-- Classes and workshops for aspiring artists and writers of graphic novels-- A book-sale and signing party of graphic novels, comics, etc.-- Artists will have a room to display their artwork-- Graphic artists and novelists (students and faculty) will have private appts with producers and publishersDo you have any other ideas?Please pass this info along to anyone you feel would be interested in attending.Please let me know your thoughts.Ken Raneykenraney@mac.com

Gideon.jpg

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.