CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Writer Seeking Artist

Hey, I didn't see a discussion for this, so I figured I would start one. I have a story I am working on about a super-villain who returns to her home in Smalltown, Iowa after a major defeat at the hands of a super hero. She returns to her roots and rediscovers her faith, even as old enemies and the great hero War Eagle try to track her down and destroy her once and for all. It's a dark comic story about redemption with shades of The Incredibles and Gross Pointe Blank.I'm interested in partnering with an artist who can illustrate the whole story, OR someone who would contribute a few full page illustrations to a prose version of the story (similar to the Hellboy books that are prose instead of comic art throughout). If anyone's interested, please email me at johncosper@yahoo.com and let me know.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I read you synopsis awhile back. I thought it was a cool idea.
    How many pages or issues do you see this story going? What kind of deadlines do you think you will require? Just wondering. I might not be able to help tho.
    • I don't have a deadline on this. I am willing to take the time to do this right and partner with the right person. I also d not have a gauge on how many pages it would be yet. I do have a 60 page script (screenplay format) I can show you. As I said, I am open to having it be a full-fledged graphic novel, or a text novel with a dozen or so full page illustrations throughout. Let me know your email address and I will send you the script.
      • Hold off on the script for now. I've got alot on my plate so far. I do like your ideas and if LORD willing and in HIS timing, I would love to help out. But to be honest, I have never drawn a FULL comic or GN yet. So to be sure I don't flake on you or anyone else, I'm only able to work on small projects right now ( thats why I asked how big and about the deadlines ). BUT I'm sure God will make it happen, if not with me, then with someone even better! I'll be praying for you, John! ^^
        • Thanks, Mike. Let me know if circumstances change.
This reply was deleted.