CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Christian graphic novels in the media

I was really excited to find that World Magazine published a main article about Christian-themed graphic novels, and how they are becoming more and more prominent in America. It also talked about how graphic novels are the new way to spread the Word of God. They can be produced from home, they are somewhat inexpensive, and people read them. Kids in my high school read comics and graphic novels a lunch every day. Can you imagine the impact it would make on our easily-influenced minds if there were a Christian message in those pages? Well, I guess you already do see that. Anyway, it was a great thing to see an article like that. I couldn't help thinking of everyone here, and how we're way ahead of this curb. Let’s rock the world!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is awesome to hear! With the popularity of comic book films now-a-days it seems like a lot film execs will be looking into off beat graphic novels to market. I hope that a trend of Christian based graphic novels will make it into the mix, well that is a dream of mine for JK anyway. ^^; Thanks Casey for posting this!
    Beloved in Grace,
    Souba
This reply was deleted.