CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS
We see a woman in a desert style robe with a beauty that shines like the stars standing in front of all of you.Greetings from Adonai comics. My name is Miriam a main character in the adonai universe that Geoff has in his mind. I am a prophet of the god of israel. In the future of mankind.I am to be your guide here as I show you what projects Geoff has in mind in the near future for adonai comics a couple are what you would call graphic novels and a couple of regular ongoing comics.Geoff is open to any ideas for other comics that might fit into his world. He is willing to discuss money matters or a piece of the sales % of the books for any artist or writer wanting to help with his projects or their own under this company.First we have one of two prequels to Jesse's Story.First one is called Ryan. It is the story of a young man who turns to burglary at first when he decides 6 foster homes in his life and hes only ten. He joins up with another kid a couple of years older and start committing crimes. Ryan is distracted by a mission house feeding people so he was late joining his partner and his partner is killed.To kill the pain Ryan turns to drugs and booze. SInce crimes not making him enough money for his habits Ryan turns to prostitution.Come and see what happens that brings Ryan to the place he is when Jesses story starts.Geoff is also kicking around the story of the missions head David but nothing is ready to even show yet.Next project is a regular comics series called the Power Knights.During the cold war scientists discovered a metal that could adapt to any thing energy life any. So in fear of the bomb being dropped a series of knights configured to all types of things like animals,fire,water,air , earth,even nuclear and light . Budget cuts killed the projects and the bases each armor had its own base was shut down and forgotten Until the year 2148.A terrible thing had hit the earth and most of humanity had died or fled into space. Great evils have emerged now on the earth and humans are finding the armors and with each ones AI they are learning how to fight and protect humanity.Miriam "more on the terrible tragedy in other projects.Next isStar ArkCaptain Noah and Joan Andrews and a team of 12 other adults and six of their children have slept for 100 years. Their mission is to find humanity and bring them home.Gideons ArmyFor centuries when time of great trouble arrives an angel of the Lord would appear to a descendent of Gideon. Hands him or her the sword of the first Gideon. The sword would emit a beam of powerful energy and go and seek the ones now called the called. Young men and women from all over the world and each recieves a white ring with a white stone in it. Each person gains great and awesome powers to help with the crisis in hand. If the person dies the ring goes to another one and its powers and the former wearers knowledge would pass on. War is coming soon a race from the stars and the Called have to be ready for it.Miriam well thats all so far more to come as the company grows. I wont answer any questions since IM not real but please email any questions or comments to Geoff and thank you.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Story sounds great. Didn't Gideon make an ephod towards the end of his judgeship? I believe the Israelites began to worship the ephod (which I think is like a vest), and so it was either destroyed or lost. It would be neat if perhaps the ephod were used in the storyline-- just thinking out loud, though-- it's your story!

Gideon's one of my faves, and the whole judges period in general is packed with story potential. I'll definitely want to get some of these books when they come out. Good plots you've developed.

Chris
  • Wow, that does sound interesting! One thing, though- are you sure you want your Star Ark character's name to be Joan Andrews? It'll probably generate some "Joan of Arc/Ark" comments. Or is that what you're aiming for? :)
    • groans and i thought my humor was bad . No correlation to joan of arc wasnt deliberate may need to change name i think
  • Intriguing! Please tell me more!
    • thats all i got so far more to follow soon i hope
This reply was deleted.