CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Agents?

Hey, gang! I’ve been trying to pitch around my graphic novel to Christian book publishers, but It looks like I might need an agent. Anyone know of any agents (or websites listing agents) that deal with Christian publishers? Thanks for any help.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I’ve heard good things about Lulu (although, the name always reminds me of Friends of Lulu). My pal, Greg Hyland, printed his latest Lethargic Lad through Lulu. If I do end up self-publishing, I'll probably stuck with ComiXpress. I’ve always liked those guys. However, I hope to find a publisher so I can get the graphic novel into bookstores.
  • I don't know if this will help you any, but there is a website called "Preditors and Editors" (yes, the misspelling is intentional) that offers information to those wishing to be published. The page at http://anotherealm.com/prededitors/pubagent.htm
    specifically gives information about agents and agencies. Hope this helps!
  • If your looking for maybe to self-publish you might want to check out lulu.com that might be what your looking for.
This reply was deleted.