CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

getting known

Are there places I should be submitting my strip? I dont really care about getting publish... what I do is not really newspaper worthy or compatible BUT if there are christian publications that would like use my material free of charge... well I want to be found.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very cool I will check that out! Thanks!
      • http://www.megazeenonline.com/

Where has this been hiding all my life... well the last few years anyway... HOW COOL!
        • LOL, thats exactly what I said when I found them.
  • There is a book you can find at nearly any library, it'll be in the "Reference" section as most libraries won't let you check books out from there, it's called "Writer and Graphic Artist's Guide: 2005" that's what my library has, though look for an updated version, 2007 or 2008 if it's out, there you will find a whole slew of publishers, contributors, magazines, etc to send your work to, there are several Christian publishers, magazines, etc, contacts and submission guidelines ( even if you don't want to be published, there are some that will take stuff for free too) it's a gold mine of contact info and all. Hope it helps, it does me! :D
    • Thats Great Chris thanks! I appreciate that tip. I'll check it out!
  • I know a few Christian Magazenes that may take it but nobody but I ever reads them frequently...
This reply was deleted.