CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Great To Be Here!

Greetings!I am Kirk Harris, and I've been on this site for a little over a week, and I'm pleased to be here to fellowship with all of you! Let's use our spiritual bond to create something that would benefit the Kingdom! Christian comics, as a whole don't seem to be embraced as wholeheartedly as it should. I think that with the resources, and talents at our disposal, we have the means with which to create something GLORIOUS! Let's put our collective heads together, fellowship, network, and brainstorm!Stay Blessed, and Keep Creating!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen! Glad to have you! We all need this level of enthusiasm and commitment.
    • Thanks for the comment! I'm just happy to be able to fellowship, and network with like-minded people! I'd been disappointed with the lack of positivity on MySpace, and also the lack of good-spirited people there. This feels like home, and I'll be here for awhile!
  • This is a comment who put me on fire, yeah amen.
    • I'm glad that I was able to reach you this way, my friend! Please keep creating, as that's why you were blessed with such a talent!
This reply was deleted.