CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS
I know it's a dumb question for most of you but I really don't know how being disabeled an all...these characters are my only contribution in my life...not only are they more likable and sociable than I am, they're more my companions than any human I've known to date [no offense, mon amie(what's that in plural?)], save my papa. So basically if God takes them away I'll be right in the position Job was in the first round...I don't want anyone (or 'anything' to the ones who're creeped out by my stating my characters are as real as persons) else to replace them either! Yet, has anyone else gotten over this?

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• (P.S)

Oh and if Your story Glorifies God Fantastic, if it Guides someone who would not normally even look at a bible to do so, then Praise God for your Creative heart and mind.......

He's given us gifts, let Him guide us to use them appropriately.

Roman
  • you know the wonder of Comics is a blessing all around, its fantasy, and if God is leading you, if you've prayed about it, given the project and idea to God, then let it ride......I think that if you can get people to look past themselves by enjoying a story, characters and artwork, and when your story is one that does not dwell soley on the negative or worldly ideology, then Praise God and have at it...

Roman
This reply was deleted.