CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Where two or more are gathered...

On Sunday nights I've been meeting with some people like to draw and enjoy comics. They're people I work with at my part-time job and I'd say that none of them are Christians. I've been meeting with them in hope that I can witness to them and if nothing else plant the seeds to let them know that God loves them.Here's where I could use some help. Because I'm the only Christian there, I'd really like for God to send someone my way so that I don't walk alone in this. If any of you are close to Duluth, GA on Sunday nights and are interested in joining us, let me know. Otherwise, I'd appreciate your prayers in God sending the right person to "have my back" so to speak.Thanks!Kyle

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wish I could be of some help. But I DO PRAY that your life would be a testimony to your friends and that they would wonder about the peace and joy that you carry. That they would become curious to know about what IT IS that sets you apart from the false hopes, short lived happiness, and miserable answers that this world has to offer them.
    And I do thank God for your desire to share with your friends. It would be so much easier to NOT make yourself vunerable to criticisim and spiritual attack so I DO Pray that your faith be multiplied, blessed and rewarded. And that God would send you encouragement, boldness and wisdom, whether through his Holy Spirit or another Brother or Sister in Christ. I ask this in the name of HIM who has overcome the world, our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen.
  • Hey Kyle,

I would boldly say that your best witness will be how you live your life. Just pray for your friends and ask God for the oppurtunity to speak to them. When they ask questions, be prepared with an answer. Say it with love and in truth. What's really important is that you be the friend to them that Christ was to the sinners he came in contact with. Respond in all areas in a Christlike fashion. It won't be easy but the Holy Spirit will give you the words to say when it is needed. Contact me anytime and God bless.
    • Thanks for that advice, Howard.

Loving them by example is what I plan to do. I don't expect it to be an overnight thing, or to have everyone accept Christ. I guess that I want to make sure that I don't try to do things in my time or in my own strength. Part of my prayer is that God would send someone that could walk beside me in this because I know that Satan will not like this one bit.

Thanks again.
This reply was deleted.