CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

New website/ New heroes

Hey, folks! I just launched a new website to promote my science fiction and comic writing. The website is www.lunarshuttletickets.comYou'll find a number of types of sci-fi, fantasy, comic, and super hero tales on the Stories page, including a new series of super heroes called The Undesirables. The Undesirables - The Pink Nightmare, The Pretty Good Warrior, and ADHD Man - are heroes in a world that thinks it can do without heroes. Yet like the Lord who continues to look out for his ungrateful creation, they stand by ready to help when called upon - so long as people sign a waiver.Check out the Undesirables and more at www.lunarshuttletickets.com

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello John,
    I read about half a dozen of your stories, and enjoyed them all:) I definitely recommend you to everyone here at the CCAS that likes whimsical short stories.

God bless you,
    Gerry
    • Thanks! I appreciate the comment. I'd love to find some artists to work with, as I'm a story person but one crappy artist myself. More fun stuff coming soon.
This reply was deleted.