CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Cool Udate from FunnyPages!

Funnypages Productions, a Christian animation and character design studio has just mentioned on their blog they've given their whole webpage a spanking cool new design! The look is much warmer and captivating not to mention their demo reel is much hotter than before! Take a look-and grab at any chance to work there if you can!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is an awesome site. Lots of work and designs to look at. Truly a feast for the eyes! I'll be checking back often!
  • Hey, thanks guys! You are too kind and we appreciate the support! If you are going through the new site and run into anything that we missed...like spelling etc. Just let us know. You guys are awesome and we're all in this together!
    God bless!
    Rob
  • Yeah, I saw this, man. Cool stuff indeed. The guys at FP are great guys, too, I hope they continue doing such great work. They've always been really approachable and responsive to emails, even from wannabees like me. :)

Everybody should definitely check out their work if they haven't already. And keep an eye on their blog as well.
    ~R
This reply was deleted.