CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Kurios Reigns #1

In a diverse world of humans and creatures, a conquering force of evil hopes to turn all living things into its slave. The slow rise of this plot has started to take on momentum and has reached half of the planet. But like every evil force of pride and power, there remains the goodness of those who stand up for the peace and freedom of all life. They fight for Kurios, their mysterious unseen King who will lead the worlds most unlikly beings to fight the darkness of lost hope.Issue #1 of Kurios Reigns is looking at a January or February 2008 release with issues published every 3 to 4 months.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wow, that sounds like a good one there! Is it going to be out in stores or online only? How did you manage publication?
    • Hi, I will be selling it on evercross.com and most likely amazon.com. With God's help I'll get it distributed into the Christian book chains and comic shops. This is a self-publication. I'll be publishing Kurios Reigns under the company name, EverCross.

Thanks for interest,
      Dusty
      HOME - evercross.com

This reply was deleted.