CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Pride has a really bitter taste....

Wensday's brodacast of Living On The Edge again has brought another confession to my heart. Though the message focused mainly on having integrity through honesty, I know that I lack integrity because I have little to no humility. I rarely ever act as such in real life, but I took a post on cartoon brew a little too seriously and I actually did lie there claiming I was Westbureao Baptist Church. I want to post an apology but I'm just too scared at the moment...I mean m top empolyers are watching this site! Though it'll probably be just as ignored as almost anthing I say is which is just as bad....

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just say you got carried away. It's a perogitive of youth! Meaning your young and God's working on maturing you.
    • Sure why not? They won't understand a thing I said anyway...
      • Dude, you crack me up! lol
  • 'Sigh' I invited them here so If they accept they'd find out sooner or later...I can't figure out how to write my apology yet either...
  • God does not need us to lie in order to make him look good. Nor does he need us to lie in order to make an argument in His favor. Apologizing would be a great lesson in humilty and great practice for honesty.
This reply was deleted.